Get In Touch

To make an enquiry with Craig Budgen,

please email admin@craigbudgen.com.

WORLD-CLASS PERSONAL TRAINING WITHIN MANCHESTER’S MOST EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE GYM

Programme Summary

Have you simply had enough and are feeling desperate to make a considerable change to the way you look, feel and perform? This highly-intensive 16 week programme is certainly not for everyone, there’s no going back, you’re fully committed and the excuses end here.

This is not Craig’s typical way of working as usually he would have a much more collaborative approach with you and he still recommends that for most people. With this specific programme, Craig will not ask you when you want to train, he will just assign you set times and days and it’s your responsibility to be here. Your life needs to fit around this, not the other way around.

There will be no holidays, from either you or Craig. For 16 straight weeks you will do whatever it takes to get the job done. You will track your food and hit your step goals, every single day without fail. You will have your weight and measurements checked once per week, without fail.

As this programme requires no time-off, it’s only available at specific times of the year. This ensures you have an uninterrupted period of time for you to work to achieve the ultimate body transformation. Craig will be all-in during this process and will demand the same from you. There’s a 99% chance another of his programmes would be more suitable, but are you the 1%?

James - Film & TV Actor

James - Film & TV Actor

“Through Craig’s training and nutritional advice I was amazed at the results I achieved, I’m now in the best shape of my life. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending him to anyone who wants results. He’s a dedicated professional and it’s no exaggeration to say he changed my life.”

Caitlin - Media Manager

Caitlin - Media Manager

“After just one session with Craig I was certain I’d picked the right person to get me into shape for my wedding. I highly recommend him as he really invests in you and he’ll fully commit to getting you to your goal. If you work hard and follow his guidance, the results you will get are amazing!”

3 Sessions Per Week

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

48 Sessions – £3,120

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

2022 Programme Dates:

• Tue 4th JanSat 23rd Apr 

• Tue 3rd MaySat 20th Aug 

• Tue 30th Aug – Sat 17th Dec 

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

1-2-1 Personal Training with Craig will

be in his Exclusive Private Gym every:

Tue, Thu & Sat

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Session Times TBC, Subject To Availability

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

All Sessions To Be Completed In 16 Weeks

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Make An Enquiry

4 Sessions Per Week

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

64 Sessions – £4,000

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

2022 Programme Dates:

• Mon 3rd JanFri 22nd Apr 

• Mon 2nd May – Fri 19th Aug 

• Mon 29th Aug Fri 16th Dec 

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

1-2-1 Personal Training with Craig will

be in his Exclusive Private Gym every:

Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Session Times TBC, Subject To Availability

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

All Sessions To Be Completed In 16 Weeks

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Make An Enquiry

5 Sessions Per Week

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

80 Sessions – £4,800

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

2022 Programme Dates:

• Mon 3rd JanSat 23rd Apr 

• Mon 2nd May – Sat 20th Aug 

• Mon 29th Aug – Sat 17th Dec

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

1-2-1 Personal Training with Craig will

be in his Exclusive Private Gym every:

Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri & Sat

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Session Times TBC, Subject To Availability

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

All Sessions To Be Completed In 16 Weeks

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Make An Enquiry

© 2022 Craig Budgen | #1 Personal Trainer Manchester

Newsletter Signup