Terms & Conditions
Content on this site is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced without first gaining written permission from Craig Budgen.
Further to paragraph A, by submitting your contribution to Craig Budgen, you:
- Warrant that your contribution; is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to Craig Budgen for all the purposes specified above;
- Ensure it is not defamatory; and does not infringe any law;
- Indemnify Craig Budgen against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by Craig Budgen as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- Waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on Craig Budgen and the purposes specified above.
• A client is requested arrive or be online 5 mins prior to the start of any appointment as late arrival will result in a shorter consultation or session time.
• If a client requires support between appointments, Craig Budgen is available via phone, text or email between the hours of 9am – 5pm (UK time), Monday to Friday. (Except bank holidays and at all times when Craig Budgen has previously informed you he is on holiday)
• You are requested to please allow up to 48 hours for a detailed reply.
• Any appointment cancelled by a client with less than 24 hours notice will be forfeited and charged in full, with no exceptions.
• Any appointment cancelled by Craig Budgen with less than 24 hours notice, will result in a complimentary appointment for a client at their next appointment, with no exceptions.
• Full payment is to be made by the client prior to any programme or appointment, with no exceptions.
• No credit is available to clients under any circumstances.
• All programmes are non-refundable once paid for, with no exceptions.
• All sessions or consultations with a 4 week or 1 month programme must be used within 30 days of the first appointment.
• All sessions or consultations with a 8 week or 2 programme must be used within 60 days of the first appointment.
• All sessions or consultations with a 12 week or 3 month programme must be used within 90 days of the first appointment.
• All sessions or consultations with a 24 week or 6 month programme must be used within 180 days of the first appointment.
• You may transfer appointments over to another person if for any reason you cannot continue your programme. However, they must have them at the same time and on the same days as your regular appointments and they must all still be used within the above timeframes.